|PHILLIPS PUR JR|
The Phillips PUR JR Air Purger is a smaller version of our powerful and simple to operate PUR Air Purger. The PUR JR is meant for smaller refrigeration systems, 150TR or so consisting of at most 2 compressors and one condenser. The PDF links to the left will open the Engineering Bulletin (Spec Sheet) and the Service Bulletin. These bulletins describe in detail the components, operating principle, installation, operation and maintenance of the PUR JR air purger.
Advantages of the Phillips PUR JR air purger:
* Very simple with no complicated adjustments
* No service-demanding regulation devices
* Air separation at the highest pressure and lowest temperature results in lowest possible refrigerant content in the purged air stream
* Increasing purging capacity with increasing differential pressure in refrigeration system means highest capacity at systems with lowest suction pressures - exactly where it is needed
* Complete vessel and piping in stainless steel
* Standard controller with connection for up to 3 points
* Liquid supply can be from pumped LP liquid, gravity fed LP liquid or high pressure liquid
* Easy installation - can be placed anywhere in relation to condensers, HP receiver, etc.
* Volume of purged air is know and can be calculated from curves on Bulletin PUR JR
* The standard controller counts the time the air vent has been opened